If Your Guru Cannot Save You From Pain and Diseases?

Since 1968, Swami Paramatmananda Puri has lived the life of a renunciate in India, moving there at the age of nineteen to imbibe the spiritual essence of this great and ancient culture. It has been his good fortune to have kept the company of many saints and sages over the years, culminating in his meeting with his Guru, Amma, in 1979.

As one of her senior disciples, he was eventually asked to return to the U.S. to serve as head of the first ashram in the West, the Mata Amritanandamayi Center in California, where he remained in residence from 1990 to 2001. Many residents and visitors to the Center have shared that one of the highlights of the programs has been Swamiji's talks.


Comments

  1. Hi, if i am not wrong, I think I met when u were giving training on law lectures about about 7-8 years ago. You also introduced your spiritual blog to the class. I am currently experiencing some mental and physical distress. I can feel something controlling my actions/some voices also, most importantly I can't focus for long periods of time. Was diagnosed to have psychosis by western doctors and stayed at IMH twice.

    So far I have prayed and taken eastern and western medicine but progress is limited. It's been 5 years since my mental issues first surfaced. I used to do some Sadhana and prayer 7 years ago which fixed some of my old ailments, but that has not been working for me in the past 5 years. Would you be able to provide some spiritual insight to my issue or know of guru/master who can shed some spiritual insight to my issue? Perhaps we can converse over email (kchm2000@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything fine with you now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts