Faith Makes Impossible Possible

Question: I have always been wanting to achieve a lot of things in life; not only that I have not attained anything but also that I have not gained the very basic things in life: for instance, while my contemporaries and people with whom I attended the same school have at least the basic academic qualifications, I have not even got that. I do not have a job that I want. Everything seems to be impossible for me. It looks like God and Fate are not on my side. What should I do? I am quite worried.


"NOTHING is impossible, unless you think it is. Worry can convince you that it is impossible to do what you want to do." (pg. 35, Living Fearlessly by Paramahansa Yogananda)

"If you have convinced yourself that you are a helpless mortal, and you allow everyone else to convince you that you can't get a job, then, you have passed the decree in YOUR OWN mind that you are down and done for. NO judgement from God or fate, but your own pronouncement ON YOURSELF keeps you poor or worried. Success or failure is determined in YOUR own mind." (pg. 34, Living Fearlessly by Paramahansa Yogananda)

"Faith makes the impossible, possible." (pg. 98, Voice of the Himalayas by Swami Sivananda)

Question: Where do I go from here?

"Have a DEFINITE purpose or aim in view. Strive CEASELESSLY to reach THAT goal. You are BOUND to succeed." (pg. 221, Voice of the Himalayas by Swami Sivananda)

Question: Will I really be able to do that in my present circumstances? Everything seems to be adverse. Everything points to failure. I am not sure whether I have the power.

"Be strong. Be positive always. Think and feel, 'I can do EVERYTHING if I will. There is nothing that I cannot do'." (pg. 242, Voice of the Himalayas by Swami Sivananda)

"Do you ever think that you have been completely unsettled by circumstances---ruffled, shattered, whipped, lacking power? Banish such thoughts! You HAVE power; you do not use it. You have all the power you need. There is nothing greater than the power of the mind." (pg. 48, Living Fearlessly by Paramahansa Yogananda)

Comments

Popular Posts