I have a Lot of Problems

Question 1: I have a lot of problems in life. Really a lot. I need solutions to them all.

"You should seek a RENEWAL of the spiritual life, as a solution to MANY of the problems that confront you today." (pg. 81, Voice of the Himalayas by Swami Sivananda)

Question 2: But you see, it is just not "problems": I have brought upon myself a lot of troubles. I am now tormented by miseries. I am in tremendous pain and sorrow. Please suggest a way to end all these.

"Take refuge in Name and constantly recite Lord's Name with Bhava (faith) and SINGLE-MINDED devotion. All troubles, miseries, pain and sorrows will come to an end." (pg. 91, Voice of the Himalayas by Swami Sivananda)

Question 3: But I have, indeed, been doing Japa or chanting, i.e., reciting His Name; then, why is it that it has not worked for me?

"(It has to be done with) BHAVA and SINGLE-MINDED devotion." (pg. 91, Voice of the Himalayas by Swami Sivananda)

"Do INTENSE Japa and Kirtan... Mantras can remove EVERY kind of trouble, cure diseases, heal enmities, remedy failures, and even put an end to storms and draughts. (pg. 90, Voice of the Himalayas by Swami Sivananda)



Comments

Popular Posts